Saturday, November 21, 2015

Thank You Notes: Family, Friends, and Kindness

With the holiday season upon us, I start to think about all the little things that mean the world to me.  I thought it would be nice to take a moment and share with you a few things I'm thankful for this week. 

I'm thankful for Starbucks with all their delicious flavors of coffee and tea.  This week called for tea to help keep my allergies at bay.

I'm thankful for a dad who always takes good care of me and my car.  It needed some minor repairs and he switched cars with me for the week.




I'm thankful for The Voice for providing us with GOOD reality TV and showcasing some of the BEST talent in the world!







I'm thankful for old friendships and new friendships with people who just get me.  Spending time with each other celebrating the little things.





I'm thankful for the friendships I've made through blogging and how we remind each other to be thankful and kind.  Are you participating in Mrs. AOK's Kindness Challenge?  If you aren't you should be.



   I'm thankful for teachers who have classroom feast leftovers so I don't have to cook when I get home.  It was delicious! 


So what are you thankful for this week?  
Check out my linking up page to see where I'm sharing this post.


No comments:

Post a Comment